Play’n GO, a leading Swedish-based iGaming supplier, continues to work hard to satisfy its existing and attract new players. In this regard, it recently released a new slot called Honey Rush 100 and entered into a partnership with Rush Street Interactive (RSI) for North American expansion. The new partnership involves the direct integration of the provider’s popular slot titles onto RSI’s online casino and sportsbook, BetRivers platform, with more titles and additional states where RSI operates to join the line-up later in the year.
New slot release:
Honey Rush 100, part of the 100 slot series, is a bee-themed slot that features a cartoon beehive, a meadow and many outstanding features. The game takes place in the aforementioned meadow, where players may see different flowers, some trees and of course a lot of green. Additionally, the game may be played on any device and the soundtrack compliments the overall atmosphere.
To win, players must form combinations of at least 5 matching symbols connected to each other on a grid that contains 7 reels and 4-5-6-7-6-5-4 rows and where instead of paylines the game uses a cluster pays mechanic. It also has high volatility and a default RTP of 96.2%.
The basic low-value symbols are the 4 flowers, while the high-value bonus symbols are the silver coin, bronze coin, gold coin and diamond. A combination of 5 low-value or high-value bonus symbols is worth 0.1x to 0.5x, increasing to 10x and 50x a player’s bet for a combination of 37 listed symbols.
In terms of features, there are:
- Cascades – each time a winning cluster appears, the paying symbols vanish from their positions, leaving the positions empty. Then, new symbols fall down to fill said positions and make new winning clusters. This feature stops when there are no more winning clusters in sight;
- Rush Meter – this feature is filled with the removed winning symbols from the feature mentioned above. Once certain collection levels are reached, different Colony features are rewarded. However, when there are no more winning combinations, any queued Colony features are activated, such as: a Drone Colony is queued at the first level after collecting 30 symbols. After collecting 60 symbols, players move on to the second level, where the Worker Colony is queued. To get to the third and final level, players have to collect 90 symbols, and that’s when the Queen Colony is queued;
- Colony Feature – upon activation, this one “clones” the central symbol, generating a cluster of minimum 7 matching symbols around it. Similarly, a Worker Colony forms a cluster with a minimum size of 10-15 symbols, while a Queen Colony creates a cluster ranging from 20 to 37 symbols;
- Sticky Wild Feature – the Wild symbol replaces all other symbols. If a Sticky Wild participates in a winning cluster, it moves down to fit in the vacated position. When it reaches the bottom edge of the grid, it falls into the honey pot, rising the win multiplier by +1. A complete grid filled with Wilds is worth 500x a player’s bet;
- Overcharge – when players accumulate 90 symbols, the Rush Meter enters Overcharge mode. For every additional 15 symbols collected throughout an Overcharge, the middle symbol undergoes an upgrade. This upgrade process continues till is no longer possible to continue. If players manage to reach the maximum number of upgrades, the global multiplier is enhanced by +3. After the Drone Colony feature is triggered, each Wild that gets to the bottom of the screen adds +2 to the multiplier. After completing the Worker Colony and Queen Colony features, falling wilds reward +3 to the multiplier. The maximum value the multiplier can reach is x100.
Commenting on the launch, George Olekszy, Head of Game Retention at Play’n GO, said: “Honey Rush 100 represents what a true sequel should be. This slot builds on everything that made the original slot great and amps everything up to 100 in terms of both presentation and features. The Drone Colony abilities, coupled with the Overcharge Meter and powerful x3 Multiplier gives players plenty of opportunities for big prizes.”
With the aforementioned partnership, Play’n GO wants to continue it’s extension in North America, specifically target markets are now New Jersey and Michigan, and introduce its latest content to a brand-new audience. Examples of the aforementioned popular titles that will be hosted on the BetRivers platform are: Fire Joker, Rise of Merlin and KISS Reels of Rock.
However, since the provider is devoted to a “strategy of direct integration” with the renowned US company, this alliance would include a technical one in addition to the commercial agreement, as the operator will “integrate directly” onto the RSI platform.
Commenting on the partnership, Chief Commercial Officer at Play’n GO, Magnus Olsson, commented: “We have always firmly believed that our games would appeal greatly to the US market and this partnership with Rush Street Interactive, one of the most experienced and trusted online operators in North America, is a great opportunity to introduce our games to that audience. Player safety comes first in everything we do at Play’n GO, and RSI’s commitment to a safe and regulated iGaming industry makes them a brilliant partner for us. We’re excited to get started and further enhance the entertainment experience for BetRivers online players.”
On the other hand, RSI will enjoy the popularity that comes with combining its portfolio with top content created by Play’n GO, which is fully customized and tailored to meet its needs and expectations, which means that in the future we can expect the company to further strengthen its presence across North America and expand its game library. It will also improve player commitment by adding new, unseen content to its portfolio.
Also commenting on the partnership, Chief Executive Officer at Rush Street Interactive, Richard Schwartz, said: “At BetRivers, we offer our players an immersive and entertaining gaming experience, so this partnership with Play’n GO makes perfect sense for us to expand our offering to include Play’n GO’s portfolio of popular titles. Play’n GO has an impressive game catalogue and we are thrilled to bring their innovative and top quality games to our BetRivers players. We look forward to many years of success together.”
Source: Read Full Article